Monday, June 10, 2013

Introduction

Tennis is my passion. I play tennis almost everyday, especially now that it is summer. Sophomore year, I made the Punahou Varsity Tennis team which is one of my biggest accomplishments. I love playing sports and doing most outdoor activities. I am also a passionate artist. I take many art classes at Punahou  as a possible gateway to a career with creative elements. Looking into the future and college, I am keeping my options open because I have a wide range of interests, including many interests in the Sciences and Social Studies.

So far, in all of the science courses I have taken, I have excelled. I am not always straight A's but most sciences are interesting to me so I always try my best. I did very well in Biology in Freshman year and Chemistry in Sophomore year. I was originally going to Chemistry honors in Sophomore year, but other opinions swayed me and now I regret it.

In Sophomore year I was Algebra 2/Trigonometry and in Junior year I will be taking Pre-Calculus.

I really wanted to take this course to find out whether I like physics because I have thought about careers in engineering and other fields that require physics. Also, the subject has al

ways seemed interesting to me and I am curious. Hopefully after taking this course, I can more easily narrow down my interests.

This picture represents me because this is my artwork. I was inspired to do this piece piece because of the place I live. I love Hawaii a lot it is a big part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment